I’m very excited to be presenting “From Frustrated to Focused: Crafting a Resume That Fits You” at tomorrow’s GO! Network meeting! Here’s what GO! Network is saying about my talk:
Often we get carried away in the format of how to draft a resume and forget the purpose of it. A critical tool for the job search is your resume, but are you using it as effectively as possible? When interviews aren’t in large supply, people often look to their resume for another way to make them attractive to a company. This seminar will open your eyes up to a new way of looking at resumes, as you’ll discover other tools that might just out perform your resume. You’ll find that a job/career can be found without answering every job opening and vacancy.
David will use his energetic and interactive teaching style to help you learn:
- How to use the “Fit Resume” when going through the front door.
- How and when to use the “Focus Resume” format.
- Where you can find the hidden job market that’s not advertised.
- What’s the difference between a cover letter and a T-letter.
- And much more!
I hope to see you there! Here’s the info:
- June 28, 2011 8:00 am
- June 28, 2011 12:00 pm
- The Partnership Center (St. Patrick Center)
- 800 North Tucker Blvd., St. Louis, MO, United States, 63101