I’m honored and excited to speak at this coming Tuesday’s GO! Network event. I’m presenting “From Roadkill To Roadmap – 8 steps to put your career in drive without taking costly detours.”
This presentation is based on my book, From Roadkill To Roadmap, and is sure to be information-packed and – if I say so myself – very motivating for us all.
As the GO! Network invitation says:
All too often job seekers don’t have a real plan in place to help them address questions like, “What do I want to be with I grow up?” or “How do I find an opening that really fits me?” Six months later the job seeker is exhausted from chasing job openings and using old school methods that result in costly mistakes. They can’t focus on what takes them down the road because they’re off the path to their career destination.
In this seminar, you will learn the following:
- How branding yourself does not mean to quote what’s on your resume.
- How to craft your resume, and when to use it effectively.
- Where to spend your time in the job search so you can have an edge.
- How to build a proactive strategy to reach your career goals.
- How to avoid the potholes and detours.
- And more…
You can register for the event here, and I hope to see you there!