Linkedin and Twitter continue to be great networking avenues for any person in any industry.
But as both services organically evolve based on how network members use them, it’s key to stay on top of how to best leverage each. Enter this Mashable article, titled “5 Better Ways To Network on Twitter and Linkedin.”
Drum roll, please:
- Find the authors of the content you read.
- Become an author yourself.
- Leverage Twitter keyword searches.
- Join relevant Linkedin groups.
- Meet the people who are looking at you.
Now, if any of those don’t immediately make sense, I recommend you check out the article now for more insight into each, and then network accordingly!
Any tips you’d add that you don’t see here?