UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO EXPECTED BAD WEATHER. STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING EXECLINK MEETINGS.
I am very privileged to join the 2013 ExecLink St. Louis Speaker Series this Thursday at 6pm!
I’ll be presenting RINGMASTER: 8 Strategies To Become a Star Performer in the Midst of Change, and you can reserve your networking and session place here.
Below is more info from the ExecLink invite.
ExecLink St. Louis continues the 2013 Speaker Series on February 21 at Washington University Knight Center.
Our guest speaker will be David Hults. As a Career Coach, Author, Professional Speaker, and Columnist, David is frequently sought out to share his insights with organizations that want to map out success strategies for their workforce in order to thrive in an ever-changing economy.
No matter what your industry or career may be, change is at the center of creating your future. In fact, it’s likely you already feel the pressure of economic or industrial change that impacts your future both professionally and personally. David offers practical and results-driven strategies that empower individuals to actively direct, shape, or respond to change. Much like a ringmaster of a circus, individuals can manage the rings of change to create a show-stopping future.
In this exclusive presentation based on content from David’s new book, “Ringmaster” 8 strategies to become a star performer in the midst of change, you will:
- Discover the kinds of behavior that drive change within your organization.
- Learn how to manage change that your workforce is struggling to embrace.
- Understand success strategies that will increase employee value.
- See how to maximize employee productivity by developing specific tools.
- Realize the rewards of retaining employees.
- Discover how to cultivate a value-added culture that decreases absenteeism.
- Learn how to thrive (not just survive) amidst career change.
- Uncover how to promote healthy responses to change vs. reactions to change.
Sign-in and networking will begin at 6:00pm. The presentation will begin at 6:30pm with additional networking in the Pub after the presentation.
Convenient parking is available in the Washington University garage across from the Knight Center.