This Tuesday I’m excited to once again speak at a GO! Network event. I’m presenting “From ‘Hi’ To Hired: How To Ace The Job Interview” – a topic that is ALWAYS relevant to job seekers, much less people who are looking to further grow their career.
You can sign up for the even here, and below is the info per GO! Network.
From “Hi” To Hired™
How to simplify & ace the interview
In today’s market you have to become an expert at developing and implementing your own career marketing plan. Why should you, after spending hours, days, or even months to get an interview, repeat bad habits that keep you from reaching your career destination? The secret is in learning the five types of interview questions that will activ8 a job offer. With this event, you will gain insight that will empower you to be the applicant employers are dying to hire!
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- Three reasons why employers will make you the offer over other qualified candidates
- How to get hired for the job even if your experience doesn’t exactly fit the stated requirements
- How to put to rest those difficult questions so that you respond with confidence rather than playing the guessing game as to what you think the interviewer might want to hear
- How to get the interviewer to spill the beans and tell you what he/she’s really trying to size up
- What to say if you’ve been fired or have been out of work for a long time
- And much more!
*Please bring a copy of your resume, it will be a valuable reference tool for a session exercise!