Every month I write a newsletter – CAREEReport – that identifies key news stories, networking trends, tools of the trade and success stories (you can subscribe here).
This month’s report is all about reasons to give thanks (can you believe it’s almost Thanksgiving already?!):
- There’s great news in that unemployment is trending down.
- I share my personal gratitude for the opportunity to write a career column for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- There’s hope for those who hate career networking.
- If you’re looking to pick up hours over the Holidays, I have advice.
- And we have an uplifting story from Steve, who found strategy in his career – and success thereafter.
You can check out the November newsletter here. What kinds of topics would you like me to cover in December?