I’m very honored to be speaking at ExecLink’s event on Thursday, March 20th!
I will present “From Status Quo to Star Performer”, and am confident it will impact your career at any stage, whether you’re out of work or comfortably tenured.
Below you’ll find more details per ExecLink. Register here, and reach out to me with any questions on the content I’ll be sharing.
ExecLink St. Louis
From Status Quo To Star Performer
Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014
Time: Sign-in begins at 6pm with the program starting around 6:30pm
Location: Missouri Athletic Club West, 1777 Des Peres Road, Town & Country, 63131
Cost: $10 to members and non-members
Change is at the center of creating your future. In fact, it’s likely you already feel the pressure of economic or industrial change that impacts your future both professionally and personally. Our speaker, David Hults, offers practical and results-driven strategies that empower individuals to actively direct, shape, or respond to change.
David is a nationally recognized Career Coach, Author, Professional Speaker and Columnist, David is frequently sought out to share his insights with organizations that want to map out success strategies for their workforce in order to thrive in an ever-changing economy. This insightful presentation is based on content from David’s new book, Ringmaster, focusing on how to master change in your career. In this program, you will learn strategies and processes on how to make change work for you; you will:
- Discover the kinds of behavior that drive change.
- Learn how to manage change that your workforce is struggling to embrace.
- Understand success strategies that will increase employee value.
- See how to maximize employee productivity by developing specific tools.
- Realize the rewards of retaining employees.
- Discover how to cultivate a value-added culture that decreases absenteeism.
- Learn how to thrive (not just survive) amidst career change.
- Uncover how to promote healthy responses to change vs. reactions to change.