I was looking for a blog topic to share that would inspire us all as we head into a new year – and I came across this article titled 15 Quotes To Spark Creativity in 2015.
What a find!
This list breaks from the same old cliches we always hear, and really inspired me as one year of goals ends and a new one begins. Which is your favorite?
- If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. [Albert Einstein]
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. [Will Rogers]
- When the rate of change outside is more than what is inside, be sure that the end is near. [Azim Premji]
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. [George Bernard Shaw]
- Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. [T. Dewar]
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish. [Steve Jobs]
- You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. [Andre Gide]
- Innovation is anything, but business as usual. [Anonymous]
- If at first the idea is not absurd, then there will be no hope for it. [A. Einstein]
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. [Dale Carnegie]
- Managers say yes to innovation when doing nothing is a bigger risk. [Gijs van Wulfen].
- Ideas are useless unless used. [T. Levitt]
- It is not how many ideas you have. It’s how many you make happen. [Advertisement of Accenture]
- Innovation is the ability to convert ideas into invoices. [L. Duncan]
- Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer. [Dan Brown]