Quotes from our February 1st Meeting:
- Really great! I can definitely use this in interactions on my board
- The “Like, Wish and Wonder” piece of giving feedback.
- Feedback should be given for both positive and working to improve situations – and one needs to tell that you are giving feedback – I like, I wish, I wonder
- I like, I wish, I wonder….How have I not been using this framework all along?! Thank you!
- I like, I wish, I wonder
- I did not realize that I really didn’t understand what feedback was.
- Using the signpost of saying “I have some feedback for you” and then having Matt characterize what is and isn’t feedback was very helpful. I liked the “I like, I wish, I wonder” model too — because it is simple.
- I have very little other than great networking.
- Sarcasm is not feedback